Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Coupon Controversy - Today Show w/ Krazy Coupon Lady

Some interesting posts at Today's Show Newsvine - Krazy Coupon Lady 

Here is my submission:

Interesting posts here - it seems some people are totally against coupons while others see the value in them.  I was raised in a family where saving money and using coupons was essential, so my belief is that using coupons is beneficial.  Living on one income with a family of 6 requires the use of coupons if we want to live and eat well!  Couponing does take time, but I look at more as a hobby than a chore.  I only clip the coupons I need and the rest go in a community coupon exchange box I set up at my local community center.  So those of you who don't use your coupons, give them to someone who will use them instead of throwing them out! 

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment