Thursday, October 28, 2010

20% off Creative & Modern Holiday Cards from Shutterfly



With only less than 57 days until Christmas it's time to start thinking about ordering those Holiday Cards. The past few years I have used online photo services to create my holiday photo cards because it's simple, creative and quick. This year I will be using Shutterfly for my holiday photo needs.  Why did I choose Shutterfly this year? The answer is simple: they offer creative, modern designs that fit within my personality and style.  The Holiday Collection is fantastic and I am having a difficult time trying to decide which design I want to choose.  These are just a couple of my favorites!!


Vintage Merry

Family Wall Red

Cranberry Flakes

So many designs so hard to decide!!






If you are looking for more than a traditional card you can always choose from Shutterfly's Holiday Story Cards.  I love this concept because it provides "a story" of your family which is wonderful for those who we don't stay in touch with as much as we would like.

Top Ten Moments

As a Bonus to my readers right now Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards. So hurry, upload your photos and order your cards today!
 Just click HERE to take advantage of this great offer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment