Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CVS Deal of the Day - FREE CANDY CORN & COLGATE Money MAKER

Ok, so I heard that if you went to CVS and scanned your Extra Care Card at the Kiosk that you would receive a coupon for $.99 off a bag of Brach's Candy Corn which just happens to be on sale for $.99.  I am pleased to share that it did work and I did receive the coupon and a free bag of candy corn which will be sent to kids school fall festival!  I also picked up the Colgate toothpaste that is FREE after your Extra Care Reward. Don't forget if you do this deal to use the $.75/1 Colgate Toothpaste printable coupon so you actually make $.75 on the deal!  I stopped back in CVS b/c it was on my way home and though I would go ahead and pick up another toothpaste, scanned my card again at the kiosk and although I didn't receive another candy corn coupon I did receive a coupon for $1.00/1 CVS brand hand sanitizer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment