Monday, October 4, 2010

Living "the Life" 4 Less formerly Brag Book of Savings

Hey everyone,

It hit me today on my way home that even though we don't make a whole lot of money that we still deserve to "Live the Life".  What I mean is that I see some of our friends that aren't struggling, never been layed off or been unemployed and I have to admit it gets discouraging if not depressing at times.  Today, I decided that no longer matters b/c I know that we too can live the life being savvy about our spending and matching coupon with specials, et.  Thanks to my frugal mother I have always been one to shop the clearance racks first, use coupons, etc.  However, I am now ready to take it to a whole new level!  So on my journey I have decided to change the name of my blog to fit my vision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment