Sunday, September 13, 2020

My Instacart Shopper Experience!

 



About a month ago I decided to give Instacart shopping a go!  Ok, I'll be honest I was the one who used to say "I hate grocery shopping" but somehow I was always in the grocery store shopping.  With 4 teenagers in the house we were always running out of something! 

What I realized from doing all this shopping is that I was really good at it.  I had a knack for moving quickly and knowing where items were in the store (which is what really helps you be a great Instacart shopper).

I feel successful being a shopper because I decided this was going to be a "hobby", something to do when I have free time or need to get out of the house.  It's not stressful for me this way.

Tips to being a successful shopper:

1) Love to shop

2) Provide great customer service - I'm saying communicate with your customers!

3) Take into consideration how far you have to drive to deliver the order - you will not profit if you're taking orders that require you to drive 20-30 minutes to deliver an order.

4) Take care in packing customer's groceries.  Common sense!

5) Have realistic expectations about how much money you are going to make.

If you love shopping consider becoming an Instacart Shopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment