Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween in the Garden Scentsy Fun

Wow - what an amazing experience Halloween in the Garden was!  We had a ton of fun and met lots of amazing people. I would def recommend checking out AnneMarie Gardens if you visit Southern Maryland or live here and have never been here before - it's beautiful!  I would estimate there were probably 3000 kids that came through.  It was just a little bit overwhelming at times and my fear of running out of candy and information came forth. However we managed and with a little bit of creative ingenuity made it through! Cade was super big help!  If you don't know Cade he loves to work and help out!  He did an awesome job today! 

Here are some pictures of our booth (def not the most creative but for putting this together in a matter of a day I think we did pretty well!!!)




Above: My little helper!
Above: Rob brought the kids out to trick-or-treat then he was off to watch the game!

Below: My worn-out little helper!!
 So a big Thanks to everyone who came by! The Scentsy website is unfortunately down until Sun Oct 24th MST, however will be back up soon!  I am having a Halloween in the Garden Basket party so if you stopped by join in the fun and order from my party.  I look forward to hearing from all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment